Monday, May 4, 2015

Save The Date


May 4, 2015
ITS GONNA BE MAY

Here we are!!!! May is here. Honestly time here goes by like a second it is ridiculous. BUT I am having the time of my life. So it's all goood.

Sooooo we were talking with Frau Devers late last week, and she said that she really wanted to keep the goal of getting baptized on the 9th of May!!!! We said that we would have to meet almost every day and she was down. HENCE I tell you to save the date. May 9th, 16 30 Germany time. She has changed soooo much in the past week, and she is just glowing!!!! She reads in the scriptures every day, often with her husband, and she prays. She came to church on Sunday and just loved it. She is so ready. In the past weeks she had been expressing concerns that she didn't know enough, that she wanted to wait and learn more and feel more sure of everything, but in the last week alone she has come so far. We taught her about baptism, and about the Holy Ghost. When we talked about the things we promise Heavenly Father at baptism, she just kept saying, ya, I do that already! And we were like HELLO YES THAT'S WHAT WE HAVE BEEN TRYING TO TELL YOU. maaannnnnnoooooo so it's happening! It's a miracle. She knows that baptism is just the beginning of this journey, her feelings are telling her it's right, and she is going for it. Her growth in faith is just solid. I love her so much!!! Yesterday at church she tried on her white dress, and she came out and said, it's so white! haha that was such a sweet moment. I am in heaven, really I am.
That means Sunday she will receive the gift of the Holy Ghost! What a perfect mother's day present. Her face was just glowing when we said that :)
Speaking of mother's day, we will be skyping from a family who has a daughter serving in Australia. They live out in a little dorf and kindly offered to house us. So we will skype between 6 or 7 my time!!  Yes mom, I looked at the questions and will be ready to answer. WAH SO STOKED. I am so excited to see your faces!!! I miss you!!

We have transfer calls in two weeks, and I am finding myself wanting to stay. I have had some tough times here in this city, pretty though it may be. But at church I was just in heaven. There are so many great people here in this ward, and I love them all so much! I am so grateful to be here. I am grateful to talk with people everyday, I love this country. I love being a missionary. Like Hermanita Mittleman said, I could stay here forever. hab euch lieb!!
SISTER MADISON MITTLEMAN
Holstentor Museum

Braunschweig Reunion


No comments:

Post a Comment