Monday, October 27, 2014

The End of An Era, But the Beginning of a New One With My Second Transfer.


October 27, 2014
Hallo Family.
 Sorry, I don't have a lot of time! So here we go. Sister Norton leaves tomorrow for Berlin, then on to Amerika on Wednesday.  My new companion comes tomorrow afternoon...Sister Harris!! I have met her once before, and she is super cool, so I am really excited!!
My district leader, Elder Carpenter, is also getting transferred. Noooo! It is hard with both him AND TRAINER NORTON leaving. But I know that change is good. Elder Carpenter made us cinnamon rolls again this week which naturally makes it all harder hahaha. Those two are both so fun and hard working missionaries, I LOVE THEM!!!  The end of an era, but the beginning of a new one with my second transfer.
So I am really tired, and I don't have a lot of time as I said. Sorry mom or dad, I know one of you hates when people say that!
There are so many people in this world. As I look around each day, I realize how many children are apart of God's family. So many people's lives are destroyed by addictions, selfishness, the decisions of others, and so many other things. I see how people are sad, suffering, and dissatisfied. It makes me so sad and heart broken sometimes. Why? Because I know how important these people are to Heavenly Father! And it is hard to watch people, who have so much potential, who are already such divine beings, just go on living a life that is full of unhappiness. But the Gospel of Jesus Christ is important. One thing I love about our Savior is that he heals us. That is just such a beautiful and priceless principle. Jesus Christ can help each of us from whatever we are going through. God loves all of His children, and He anxiously hopes that each of them will make it back to Him again one day. This is only possible through Jesus Christ. We need him, we need to know that he can and will help us. He will save us from everything! Maybe it seems that everything around us sucks, but when we feel the love of Christ, he makes us whole. Everything else does not matter. What matters is how we feel. Feeling the love of God is something that nobody can take away from us. I would not trade my relationship with my Heavenly Father for all the Ritter Sport chocolate in the world. Things just got serious, right?  Let us do what we need to do to put God first. When we let Him guide our lives, everything will be alright. And that's all we want right? Right.
I am loving life trying to help people feel the love of our Heavenly Father.
Have a good week my Leute.
love
Sister Mittlemann

No comments:

Post a Comment