Thursday, August 27, 2015

I Love Spending My Time, ALL Of My Time, Helping Others Come Closer To Christ.


August 3, 2015

HIIIIII a little short today but it's about quality not quantity, am I right, or am I right?

SOOOOO

Elder Clarke is STAYING AND TRAINING. His little golden is so lucky to have him.
buuuuuuut that means

ELDER WILLIAMS IS LEAVING NOOOOOOO. Elder Willimas and I were in Braunschweig together my second and his first transfer, and were reunited these past two transfers. It’s waaay sad he is leaving, but alas, that belongs to missionary life! He is going to Bielefeld to be with Elder Whitaker, Elder Whitaker and I served in Lübeck together three transfers. Gooooood times.

The people of Leipzig are coooool. I really like it here. The city has got it all, the old the young, and everything in between. People are open to talking. Well as the honest Germans usually are, they will either stay and talk awhile or beat it if our "topic" doesn't interest them. Those who WILL talk are really open and enjoy sharing their opinion. They find it really cool that we come here and do what we do. Many ask us if we have success, with the people here. They also ask how we speak such good German ;)

SO the guy we found last weekend, Holger, met with us two times this week! yaaay victory. He believes on Chakran, and used that (not the bible) to come to Jesus. He lives in the city, has a family, is satisfied spiritually, but not bodily. So far we have talked about Jesus and prophets, and this week we hope to talk about the restoration. He is reallllly cooool and nice. Brought cake last time to eat with us. He has this reaaally deeep reallll säääääächsisch voice. i love it!!

challenging? Uhhhhhhhh probs waking up and feeling like I got in a fight the night before. I so tired momma!!! BUT life goes on.

Best thing this week was explaining the Atonement of Christ simply to Holger. It was amazing to tell someone why we really need Christ. I mean, for several of us that is COMPLETELY SELF UNDERSTANDABLE (selbstverständlich auf deutsch, forgot that in english) (i hate when other missionaries say that) (but it really does happen) but for sooo many people on the earth they have NOOOOO  IDEA about Jesus. Just watching his expression and the wheels turning in his head as we talked put me on cloud nine. I KNOW THAT WE HAVE A SAVIOR. I have learned about Him, and I have prayed about Him, His life, and the importance of Him in MY life. How blessed am to know this, and to feel that it is true. (this is where we all go to the talk "Is It Still Wonderful to You?" from last conference and get excited about renewing our testimonies)

MEGAN GOT TRANSFERRED finallllllly I am so excited and anxious to read her email!!! What a life, what a life.

WELLLLLL I love being here, and



I love spending my time, ALL of my time, helping others come closer to Christ. Sometimes when we are in the city walking around and trying to talk to people, I just look around me and take a moment to realize that I am in Leipzig Germany, as a representative of my Savior. I know that this is His work! I know that everybody is important! It is hard, yes, so so hard. It is difficult to put into words what that means-hard. Something I will experience for the rest of my life I am sure. But it is sooo worth it. I cannot comprehend the thought of eternity, but I know that it will all be worth it!



LIEBE GRÜßE
Sister Madison Mittleman

Moroni 7: 41 And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise.
Sister Mittleman & Elder Clarke

Leipzig, Germany

Elder Clarke, Sister's Reed & Mittleman

Sister's Reed & Mittleman with bunny!


No comments:

Post a Comment