Monday, January 18, 2016

One Of The Best Days Of My Mission.

December 7, 2015

RENE GOT BAPTIZED AND I WENT. We went on exchange, so it worked out
perfectly. It was seriously heaven! He was just glowing, I came down
the stairs and saw him all in white and wanted to cry, it was so good.
One of the best days of my mission.

I saw Elder Clarke too, he baptized him, saying goodbye was weird, but
it was cool to see him before he goes home to you all in a few days.

Saturday we also got transfer calls..... AND I AM TRAINING!!!
Wahhhhhh. My last two transfers will be spent with a golden, AW YEAH!
Not too much is happening in Cottbus, but I am excited for a brand new
excited missionary with whom I can work to build up the kingdom. IM
STOKED.
So sorry it's short today, I came to Dresden with sister Siems, said
goodbye to her, she went on to Freiberg. I stay here till Wednesday,
then we go to Freiberg to meet the trainees. We don't get assigned
until Thursday morning, AND THEN our zone actually has a meeting that
day....so we will just stay there all day and get home late Thursday
night. SO I will not really be back in Cottbus until Friday....like a
week away from my area...WOOO.

I love being here and I am so excited for Christmas time!! I am happy
and I feel peace in my heart. I am so stoked for these last two
Transfers!

I'll have to send baptism pics next week, I only have the iPad laaaame.

Have a good week, and give elder Clarke hugs for me!!

Allies liebe aus Dresden,

Sister Mittleman

Rene's Baptism
Rene, Schwester Mittleman & Elder Clarke

Rene's Baptism- Leipzig


No comments:

Post a Comment